Personal Information Protection
Atelier RacTas Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, "Our Company") believes that the protection of personal information is our most important responsibility, and we rigorously implement the policy below.
- 1. Compliance with laws and regulations
- Our Company handles personal information in conformity with laws, regulations, and other standards.
- 2. Collection, use, and providing of personal information
- (1) The collection of personal information is performed with legal and fair methods.
(2) The use and providing of personal information is performed within the scope of the collection purpose.
- 3. Proper management of personal information
- System and administrative safety measures are taken to prevent unauthorized access to personal information and the loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
- 4. Education
- Education concerning the protection of personal information is provided to all employees on an ongoing basis.
- 5. Compliance program improvement
- Our Company will endeavor to continuously revise and improve our management system (compliance program) for the protection of personal information. This systems covers personal information protection policies, organizations, plans, enforcement, auditing, and revision.
- 6. Usage of access analysis tools
- In order to provide better service, on this site we monitor site usage status by collecting and analyzing visitor access information using services provided by Google Analytics.
- Google Analytics
Cookies are information files with functions for analyzing which personal computers view a webpage and analyzing how they view it. Cookies are used to maintain screen transitions for individual visitors and to provide customized pages for them. Individual persons are not identified in these cookie information files.
Google Analytics official site
- Google Analytics
Atelier RacTas Co., Ltd.
Takuji Sasaki, President and Representative Director